Ready Mix Driver - Danville
Thank you for your interest in a career with Prairie Material. Prairie is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and supports diversity among its staff. We look forward to working with you!
Ready Mix Driver – Central Illinois
The minimum job requirements for the DOT positions are:
- Must possess a minimum of a Class B CDL (with Airbrake Endorsement)
- Preferred CDL Classification – "Non-Excepted Interstate"
- Driven Commercial Vehicle – Minimum of 1 year
- Manual Transmission Commercial Vehicle Experience
- No more than 3 moving violations within 2 years
- Good Employment Record
- Must lift 50 – 100 lbs.
- Able to climb ladders
- Be available to work 6-days per week, up to 10 – 12 hours per day
Training is a minimum of 1 week which is NON-PAID! Upon completion of your training period, you must complete and pass a mandatory driving test with a certified trainer or manager. Failure to comply with any of the above, will disqualify you for employment consideration.
To be considered for employment opportunities, your application must be completed in its entirety.
«Return to Job Listings