Catalog Specialist, ARIBA
Thank you for your interest in a career with Votorantim Cement North America. VCNA is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and supports diversity among its staff. We look forward to working with you!
The Catalog Specialist will support the business with vendor onboarding and catalog enablement on the ARIBA network. This person will serve as a knowledge expert and communicate opportunities to bring business impacting value to customers on the Network. Interactions with both procurement and vendors are required to provide education and training on the value and use of the Ariba Network.
- Onboarding - Provides training to and aids new vendors to the ARIBA platform
- Catalog Management/Creation – Creates manual catalogs required by business, manages catalog content with vendors/procurement, provides visibility to catalog by business unit/plants
- Network trouble shooting - Business focal point for network issues and training
- Network Administrator for the North American Business for ARIBA platform
- Associates Degree and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Three to five years’ experience in accounting, accounts payable or similar role
- Proficient with MS-Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, and Word). Ability to learn and keen interest in learning new tools and practices.
- Understanding procurement, accounts payables, and receiving functions preferred
- Knowledge of working with SAP is a plus
Applications must be completed in its entirety. Resumes are not accepted in lieu of an application.
«Return to Job Listings